Wednesday, December 8, 2021

                                       K2 ENGLISH COMMUNICATON SHEET 

                                          by Mr. French


                                          December 6-10


TEXTBOOKS USED AND MATERIAL COVERED


"Learn English with Dora the Explorer", pages 30-31


VOCABULARY WORDS/PHRASES: 

"Do you like cake?"     "Yes, I do."    "Yes, I like cake."   "No, I don't."     "No, I don't like cake."

Cake, bananas, nuts, chocolate, yogurt, water


This week using "Dora the Explorer", students learned more about food!



"Super Kids", pages 34-35


VOCABULARY WORDS/PHRASES:  

"Take off your shoes."    "Put on your skates."     "Get on your skateboard."      "Get off your bike."     

Swim, skate, skateboard, fly a kite, draw, ride a bike, juggle, sing


* This week in "Superkids", the children learned about different activities they can do at the park.


All of the above vocabulary and phrases can be reviewed at home.


                       

- Mr. French




                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment

10/5 ~ 10/8

   WEEK 6 SHOW & TELL Welcome to week 6! We are still busy with Unit 1 this week, and we are having fun learning about belongings and cr...